According to the testimony of a person retained in Merksplas, a police escort came to the centre this Monday to pick up Arsen K, Chechen, in order to deport him to Moscow.
It was the first deportation attempt on him, and the presence of a police escort is therefore very uncommon.Appeal here
Arsen K had informed about the heavy risks he would incur if sent back to Moscow, following a “very long story of the war in Chechnya”; several dozens of years in prison.
One of his three sons being currently in the hospital, he asked to visit him before his deportation; which was refused to him.
Hence, Arsen left the centre between policemen and no one saw him since then. We also lost the contact with him.
His wife and three children are deprived of their husband and father, without hope of seeing him again.
Another example of the iniquitous, crual and immoral policy of our government; dehumanised and which dehumanises.
Arsen had been living here for more than 10 years. He was settled with his wife whit whom he had three children.
Being from Chechnya, he was sent back to a regime known for the bad treatments, tortures and summary executions of prisoners.
1 deportation, 3 orphans, 1 widow.
Why? For no reason except for figures in a table, and may be – which is pathetic- a few voices more at the next elections.
How long will we let them act this way?
- Escape attempts, suicide attempts, hunger strikes in the closed centres, resistance to deportations
- Violent deportation, what a pleonasm, they are all
- Urgent: deportation to Somalia this 02/.12/2019: UPDATE
- Criminal deportations ongoing 15 November 2019
- Action at the closed centre for women VIDEO
- Solidarity with the womens in closed centre in Holsbeek
- October 25 2019 ALL THAT’S MISSING IS THE CUSHION ! NO MORE STATE MURDERS!
- I was tortured yesterday by the Belgian police 22/10/2019
- Killed by borders: 39+1 more : 24/10/2018
- 2nd deportation attempt with police escort this Monday 21/10/2019 on SN AIRLINES
- Let’s continue to broadcast and sign the petition addressed to the embassy. Something is going on!
- Testimony of a hunger strike : “I get checked every day. They know very well that I don’t eat, but it’s their way of saying “starve” to me.”
- Belgium deports to Ethiopia. Let’s prevent the returns to death, misery : sign the petition.
- What to do in case of imprisonment: Update 1 October 2019
- Carte blanche against the banalisation of the FRONTEX military agency by the RTBF (Fr)
Tags127 bis steenokkerzeel action Afghan albanais Algérie arrestations Bruges cameroun caricole centre fermé Congo Double peine dublin décès Enfants Expulsion famille Femmes france frontex Great Britain grève de faim Guinée Holsbeek irak manifestation Maroc Merksplas mineurs nigéria palestine Politiques migratoires rafles SN Airlines solidarité Soudan Togo Tunisie témoignage Violence Vols collectifs Vottem Érythrée Éthiopie évasion
- Audio testimonies
- Audio testimonies NL
- Collectieve uitzettingen
- Collective deportations
- Contributions extérieures
- Exilé.e.s en transit
- Expulsions collectives
- Expulsions en cours
- External contributions
- Externe bijdragen
- migrant in transit
- Migranten in transit
- Migrants in transit
- Migration policy
- News from elsewhere
- News from the centres
- Nieuws van de gesloten centra
- Nieuws van elders
- Nouvelles d'ailleurs
- Nouvelles des centres
- Ongoing deportations
- Politique migratoire
- Récits de luttes
- Struggle stories
- Témoignages audio
- Uitzetting aan de gang