According to the testimony of a person retained in Merksplas, a police escort came to the centre this Monday to pick up Arsen K, Chechen, in order to deport him to Moscow.
It was the first deportation attempt on him, and the presence of a police escort is therefore very uncommon.Appeal here
Arsen K had informed about the heavy risks he would incur if sent back to Moscow, following a “very long story of the war in Chechnya”; several dozens of years in prison.
One of his three sons being currently in the hospital, he asked to visit him before his deportation; which was refused to him.
Hence, Arsen left the centre between policemen and no one saw him since then. We also lost the contact with him.
His wife and three children are deprived of their husband and father, without hope of seeing him again.
Another example of the iniquitous, crual and immoral policy of our government; dehumanised and which dehumanises.
Arsen had been living here for more than 10 years. He was settled with his wife whit whom he had three children.
Being from Chechnya, he was sent back to a regime known for the bad treatments, tortures and summary executions of prisoners.
1 deportation, 3 orphans, 1 widow.
Why? For no reason except for figures in a table, and may be – which is pathetic- a few voices more at the next elections.
How long will we let them act this way?
- The deportation machine is running and running…
- Alert! Razzia’s on 09/09/2019 in West Flanders
- Helping about arrestations 07/09/2019 FR, NL, ENGL, OROMO
- Prevent a third deportation attempt with escort to Romania 26/08/2019: Update
- Repeated deportations ! 19/08/2019
- Solidarity in the closed centre 05/08/2019
- ALERT: Frontex Deportation flight from Frankfurt to Lagos ( Nigeria) on 19/08/2019
- Audio : Three asylum requests refused: If Belgium send me back to Ethiopie, my live is finished
- AcTion 22/07/2019: Brussels Airlines : Stop deportations
- Let us prevent a second deportationattempt to Somalia on 17/07/2019 . deportation avoideded
- Cry for help from a closed centre- July 2019…No to the double penalty : Update 28/07/2019
- Death at the border of an exile based in Belgium- 8 July 2019
- CHILDREN ARE NOT TO BE LOCKED THAT’S ALL. REALLY??
- Bruges closed centre: 14 people placed in confinement cells on 14 June 2019
- In exile: An overview and news 28/05/2019
Tags127 bis steenokkerzeel action Afghan albanais Algérie arrestations Bruges cameroun caricole centre fermé Congo Double peine dublin décès Enfants Expulsion famille Femmes france frontex Great Britain grève de faim Guinée irak manifestation Maroc Merksplas mineurs nigéria palestine Politiques migratoires rafles Ramadan SN Airlines solidarité Soudan Togo Tunisie témoignage Violence Vols collectifs Vottem Érythrée Éthiopie évasion
- Audio testimonies
- Audio testimonies NL
- Collectieve uitzettingen
- Collective deportations
- Contributions extérieures
- Exilé.e.s en transit
- Expulsions collectives
- Expulsions en cours
- External contributions
- Externe bijdragen
- migrant in transit
- Migranten in transit
- Migrants in transit
- Migration policy
- News from elsewhere
- News from the centres
- Nieuws van de gesloten centra
- Nieuws van elders
- Nouvelles d'ailleurs
- Nouvelles des centres
- Ongoing deportations
- Politique migratoire
- Récits de luttes
- Struggle stories
- Témoignages audio
- Uitzetting aan de gang