According to the testimony of a person retained in Merksplas, a police escort came to the centre this Monday to pick up Arsen K, Chechen, in order to deport him to Moscow.
It was the first deportation attempt on him, and the presence of a police escort is therefore very uncommon.Appeal here
Arsen K had informed about the heavy risks he would incur if sent back to Moscow, following a “very long story of the war in Chechnya”; several dozens of years in prison.
One of his three sons being currently in the hospital, he asked to visit him before his deportation; which was refused to him.
Hence, Arsen left the centre between policemen and no one saw him since then. We also lost the contact with him.
His wife and three children are deprived of their husband and father, without hope of seeing him again.
Another example of the iniquitous, crual and immoral policy of our government; dehumanised and which dehumanises.
Arsen had been living here for more than 10 years. He was settled with his wife whit whom he had three children.
Being from Chechnya, he was sent back to a regime known for the bad treatments, tortures and summary executions of prisoners.
1 deportation, 3 orphans, 1 widow.
Why? For no reason except for figures in a table, and may be – which is pathetic- a few voices more at the next elections.
How long will we let them act this way?
- S, 16 years old, detained in the closed centre of Bruges rather than protected. 14/02/2022
- F. a person of Moroccan origin with a mental disability, deported alone to Turkey
- Let’s prevent a forced deportation this Wednesday 12 January 2022
- VIDEO 2022 : Solidarity action in Coquelles (Calais)
- Help ! 3rd attempt of expulsion this 24/12/2021 towards IRAN : update
- Audio : “I have the right to go out, I have two children in my name, I am married to a Belgian woman, I don’t know what to do.”
- State racism of the Foreigners Office and the CGVS 01/12/2021
- Call for support 30 november 1021
- Traps are set to deport by surprise November 9, 2021
- Let’s stop a forced deportation to Morocco! 09/11/2021
- Fleeing a forced marriage and resisting expulsion at all costs.
- Deportation with police escort Brussels Airlines flight SN 299 to Cotonou scheduled for 1 November 2021 at 11.05 am. : not deported
- Illegal detentions and deportations Audio
- Raid at Brussels North station 10/10/2021 10/10/202
- Call from closed centre 127 bis in Steenokkerzeel 04/10/2021
- 127 bis steenokkerzeel
- centre fermé
- centre fermé action
- CRA FRANCE
- Double peine
- Great Britain
- grève de faim
- Politiques migratoires
- SN Airlines
- Vols collectifs
- Audio testimonies
- Audio testimonies NL
- Collectieve uitzettingen
- Collective deportations
- Contributions extérieures
- Exilé.e.s en transit
- Expulsions collectives
- Expulsions en cours
- External contributions
- Externe bijdragen
- migrant in transit
- Migranten in transit
- Migrants in transit
- Migration policy
- News from elsewhere
- News from the centres
- Nieuws van de gesloten centra
- Nieuws van elders
- Nouvelles d'ailleurs
- Nouvelles des centres
- Ongoing deportations
- Politique migratoire
- Récits de luttes
- Struggle stories
- Témoignages audio
- Uitzetting aan de gang